UX Trivia Quiz #9– November 2017
This month’s UX Trivia Quiz includes a nod to World Usability Day, which is being celebrated on Thursday, November 9th.
I’ve done some calculations based on the results from all the previous quizzes. There have been a total of 1,690 respondents. The mean # correct (out of 10 questions per quiz) is 5.4, and the median is 5.0. So if you get more than 5 correct, you can consider yourself an “Above-average UX Trivia Geek!” And a score of 9 out of 10 correct puts you in the 91st percentile, which I think qualifies as a “UX Trivia Expert!”
If a separate link to the answers is not shown below, the correct answer is always the first one shown in the results (but they were shown in a random order in the quiz).
- UX Trivia Quiz #8– Results
- UX Trivia Quiz #7– Results (The answer to the one about a SUS score is “F”)
- UX Trivia Quiz #6– Results
- UX Trivia Quiz #5– Results
- UX Trivia Quiz #4 (Results) (Answers)
- UX Trivia Quiz #3 (Results) (Answers)
- UX Trivia Quiz #2 (Results) (Answers)
- UX Trivia Quiz #1 (Results) (Answers)
Subscribe to my email newsletter to get notifications of future UX Trivia Quizzes and blog updates.